Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tales of a Military Sister Blog

Annalisa is also the founder of "You are the Champion" Sibilings Group.

"Now my brother is deployed. On November 14, it will be 5 months.

It’s felt like 5 years to be honest. The emotions and fear, the stress and anxiety all play huge roles when it comes to deployment - both for the family and especially the soldier. Families serve as well. We just don’t wear the uniform and we remain on U.S. soil. But our hearts and our minds are with the soldier every hour of every day.

We don’t know what could happen in the next 7 months. I can’t say that I ‘believe’ that whatever happens (the nightmare) that it was meant to be. I have a hard time really understanding that. So, maybe I am still trying to figure out how the word ‘Believe’ can play a role with this".

Tales of Military Sister

No comments: